[Xastir] Font and Station Text style

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Apr 10 06:42:02 GMT 2016

On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 07:07:43AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <n7ipb at wetnet.net> flavor, containing:
> On Saturday, April 9, 2016 7:02:59 AM PDT Tom Russo wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 09:06:56PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the
> <n7ipb at wetnet.net> flavor, containing:

It gets worse, though.

Ever since doing the CVS update with this font size issue, Xastir's been
crashing somewhat randomly after hours of uptime, with no helpful information
("Killed" is all the shell says).  No core drop or anything.  The reason is
hidden in the syslog:  "out of swap space."  This is on a machine with 24 GB
of RAM and no swap, with nothing other than Xastir running at the times when
it crashes.

So clearly there's a memory leak somewhere.  I don't have time to track it
down myself.  So in my local copy, I've just reverted to revision 1.122 of
draw_symbols.c.