[Xastir] Font and Station Text style

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Apr 10 20:51:35 GMT 2016

I had to make one small change (adding a declaration of "long get_text_width"
to draw_symbols.h) to get it to compile with the default compiler on my
system (clang), but otherwise it looks good.  I committed the change I had
to make, since it is correct for all systems.

(the function was defined as returning long *after* it had been used in the
file without being declared --- so the compiler was implicitly declaring it
as returning an "int", then puking when it hit the function definition)

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 08:11:36PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <n7ipb at wetnet.net> flavor, containing: