[Xastir] New features

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Sun Apr 24 21:34:15 GMT 2016

On Saturday, April 23, 2016 10:11:24 PM PDT Ken Koster wrote:
> On Saturday, April 23, 2016 4:25:42 PM PDT Tom Russo wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 01:20:47PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron
>
> collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> > > On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 11:06:42AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron
>
> collision of the <n7ipb at wetnet.net> flavor, containing:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > > I found, however, that replacing all of those direct-entered special
> > > characters with "\xB0" returned function to normal.
> > >
> > > I can fix it in cvs that way if you'd like.  Or you can.
> >
> > Committed and tested.  The degree symbol is now inserted into sprintf'd
> > strings using the "\xB0" format specifier instead of the literal degree
> > symbol character.  This should prevent it from accidental replacement in
> > the future, since it's now four ASCII characters in the source, not a
> > single Unicode/UTF-16 character.

The language-English.sys file was also messed up and since to fix it in the
same manner as your "\xB0" change would require modifying all the language
files I just fixed the single character.

Committed and tested.
--
Ken - N7IPB
Email: n7ipb at wetnet.net
JID: n7ipb at jabber.wetnet.net
PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056  122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A
"I have now exceeded my BFS (Budget For Stupid) for the month" - Me to  WE7U