[Xastir] HowTo

Lasse div.tt14 at ebnett.no
Mon Apr 25 11:27:34 GMT 2016

>     Hi, looks like I've been offline to long now because I'm note able
>     to find back the HowTo: for installing Xastir on a Mint 17 computer
>     I tried the cvs page but it fails on the make command so I'm not
>     sure what I'm doing wrong
>
> http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Linux_Mint_Debian
>
> I hope that covers the version you're using.

Seems to be a problem following this on a Linux Mint Debian (LMDE 2 Betsy)

When following all task there is a few packages missing
lesstif2-dev
proj
libdb4.8-dev

so when running this command: ../configure
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/geotiff"   I get many No's and this one

checking for Motif headers... configure: error: **** NO MOTIF HEADERS
FOUND **** install Motif  development headers or use
--with-motif-includes to specify location of Xm/Xm.h

and when I try Make I get this: make: *** No targets specified and no
makefile found.  Stop.

Maybe I using a wrong version of debian ?

--
Lasse