[Xastir] HowTo

Lasse div.tt14 at ebnett.no
Mon Apr 25 12:48:20 GMT 2016

On 25. april 2016 21:13, Lasse wrote:

> It is Debian Mint I was using now so I will switch to Ubuntu Mint and
> see if it works better or maybe a real Debian is better..
> I'm having them all on a computer running VirtualBox so it's easy to
> switch and install

Out of the box, Ubuntu Mint has the same issue but I googled some info
about lesstif2-dev and it has a replacement here:
https://wiki.debian.org/lesstif2motifTransition

Not able to find anything about the missing Proj

libdb4.8-dev can be downloaded from here:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/libdb4.8-dev

I will try to download and see if this fix the problem

--
Lasse