[Xastir] New user to xastir program

Russell Blair nc5opsk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:48:19 PDT 2016

Hi Bill, No I have not tryed that, at this time I can get both programs
to work at the same time and doing fine, but in about 3-4hr of running
the CPU goes to 100% and all comes to a stop. I have to reboot and just
live with CCW Messenger for now. Thanks to all for the help but I will
be staying on Linux Mint 18.

Russell NC5O Newbie on this OS

On 8/8/2016 8:14 PM, Bill Vodall wrote:
>> I was running UZ7HO under wine it worked fine, But I never had a QSO with it
>> just used it along with CCW to copy APRS at AX25 also using KISS to talk CCW
>> over port 4000.
> Did you get to try the SimpleTerm from uz7ho under Linux?   That's the
> program that gives terminal functionality as well as YAPP file
> transfers.
>
> Bill

'In God We Trust, God is not Dead he Lives' Will be on every e-mail I
send out from now on because, I don't want to lose our right to say it!.