[Xastir] New user to xastir program

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:52:14 PDT 2016

I used xastir with agwpe network to message on 30 m. Ccw aprs was pretty quiet at the time.  There is xastir how to on soundmodem that been around along time for soundcard packet. Direwolf maybe a good choice as it is current.
Steve kd5mkv

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 8:14 PM -0500, "Bill Vodall" <wa7nwp at gmail.com<mailto:wa7nwp at gmail.com>> wrote:

> I was running UZ7HO under wine it worked fine, But I never had a QSO with it
> just used it along with CCW to copy APRS at AX25 also using KISS to talk CCW
> over port 4000.

Did you get to try the SimpleTerm from uz7ho under Linux?   That's the
program that gives terminal functionality as well as YAPP file
transfers.

Bill