[Xastir] ADS-B feed

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 10:32:12 PST 2016

IF they transmit tail number -or- flight number, and that's a big IF, then
the Perl script will set the tactical call to that. Problem is, most don't
transmit it, so we're left with just the transponder address. We can only
work with the data they send out.

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 9:34 AM, F1MHV <f1mhv at free.fr> wrote:

> Good day group,
>
> I am enjoying the ADS-B input into Xastir/OSX: great!
>
> Meanwhile, could-it be possible to get in the mobile stations list
> (View->Mobile Stations) the flight number (ex: BAW709) which is falling
> actually into the Tactical Call, instead of transponder hex address? It
> would be much easier to perform a search...
>
> 73 de Cyril - DF1CHB/AM - F1MHV/M

Curt, WE7U
http://we7u.wetnet.net
http://www.sarguydigital.com