[Xastir] ADS-B feed

F1MHV f1mhv at free.fr
Sun Dec 11 10:51:30 PST 2016

Hi Curt,

Sounds logic, meanwhile in that case could-it possible to get the script replacing the missing info by something like « NOCALL »?
On this side of the pond, the main QRG is 1090 Mhz, i don’t have info about a secondary 978 Mhz dedicated to general aviation like you have guys…? But may be i am wrong (gliders?)
Here-is a screen shot of my actual dump1090 window: all with callsigns…

Optional question: does there is a way to adjust planes trails independently of regular mobiles ones such as cars, lorries and so on…?

73 de Cyril - DF1CHB/AM - F1MHV/M