[Xastir] recommendations for digi / network tools

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:28:45 EST 2016

thanks Brian and Liz, aprx looks like it will do the trick.  I may have to
add an aprsc instance or re-think how i'm going to connect xastir to the
feed.

I've never been able to get excited about the pi.  We've used the BBB for a
few projects at work - I've got a couple as parts of my nagios monitoring
system, and we've put them on rockets and (IIRC) balloons.

Liz, for aprx+xastir couldn't you just connect aprx to xastir's server
port? (I've only spent about 5 minutes with the aprx manual...)

-Jason
kg4wsv