[Xastir] Kubuntu _and_ Raspberry Pi build fails - Debian attempt

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 6 20:02:57 EST 2016

Thanks for reminding me...I've got a 32G SD that I'll throw Raspian Jessie at tonight (I need the mental diversion) and then try to document what I find that I have to load using the "lather, read logs, repeat" method of banging my head.

As for bog stock Debian and/or Kubuntu, I should have some ATU's this Saturday when I have to come in to work to babysit a bypassed UPS...if shore power goes blip then I'll be busy...otherwise it's just escort the UPS tech in and make sure he doesn't fry himself<GRIN>...I'll bring in the personal laptop and try to set up both in a VM so I can also lather, read logs, repeat...

Dave
KD7MYC