[Xastir] Released: Xastir 2.0.8 stable

Iain R. Learmonth iain at learmonth.me
Fri Jul 1 15:47:51 PDT 2016

Hi,

On 01/07/16 20:16, David A Aitcheson wrote:
> I know Iain ( iain at learmonth.me ) is on here and awaiting the update for
> Debian and derivatives.

An updated package (2.0.8-1) has been uploaded to Debian unstable.

For those unfamiliar with the Debian package migration process:
 * 5 days of automated QA tests before migrating to testing "stretch"
 * After 5 days (when I grab some time) I can upload to
"jessie-backports" as there does seem to have been demand for this
 * Ubuntu scrape from Debian unstable, it is possible for it to appear
in Ubuntu's next version before it's even entered testing, but sometimes
can take months, I've not figured that one out yet.

Thanks,
Iain.