[Xastir] Xastir development source now on github, sourceforge CVS now closed to new commits.

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sat Jul 9 10:09:56 PDT 2016

Hey Tom,

> If you rilly would like to get git-centric, try forking the project on
> github, make a branch, make this modification on it, and submit a pull
> request.

Ok.. I already had a Github account, forked Xastir, did a git clone to
get the code to my machine, uploaded my SSH key, and now I need to
modify the .spec.in file, push the change and then I'll figure out how
to do do a pull to get your the change.  I'm thinking that the Git based
version might not be appropriate for inclusion for the sources so I'll
just update the current one to reflect major releases, tracking the
correct dependencies, etc.

Give me a bit and I'll get that uploaded

--David