[Xastir] Xastir sound files missing..

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sat Jul 16 16:58:24 PDT 2016

Thanks Dave!

I have the files now!   Curt, Tom:  If I was to create a "git pull
request" including these files, where would you like them placed? Maybe in:

    /sounds ?
    /src/sounds ?

Btw.. I tried putting in a full path for alternative sound files and it
looks like Xastir always uses relative paths:

    play formats: can't open input file
`/usr/share/xastir/sounds//usr/share/sounds/KDE-Im-Sms.ogg': No such
file or directory

Putting it another way, /usr/share/xastir/sounds/ always is added in the
file field which is probably wrong.  I would think that if a full path
is specified, it must drop /usr/share/xastir/sounds/ .

Ps. As I understand it, it shouldn't be /usr/share/xastir/sounds, it
should be /usr/share/sounds/xastir ?  Am I correct here?

--David