[Xastir] distance / bearing configuration option non-operational?

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sun Jul 17 14:05:27 PDT 2016

Oh.. ok!  Station --> Filter display!   That's MUCH better.. thanks so
much.  I clearly need to dig into the configuration here a bit more.  I
also discovered the Map --> Configure --> Map Intensity which helps
brighten up the OSM maps which seemed "too dark / dull" to me.

Things are already looking better!  Being able to switch the sides of
where the text might be a bit over the top.  Maybe I can hack that into
the code myself (ideally it would be a configuration item though which
might be beyond my abilities)

--David
KI6ZHD