[Xastir] distance / bearing configuration option non-operational?

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Sun Jul 17 14:59:02 PDT 2016

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 12:12:50 PM PDT David Ranch wrote:
> Hello Ken,
> > I did notice that on my display with my choice of fonts the text doesn't
> > fit in the field and I have to select it with the mouse and highlight to
> > see everything.    The field should be wider,  so that seems to be a bug.
> Hmmm.. I'm not seeing that issue here on Centos 6.8.  Maybe you don't
> have all the required fonts installed at the OS level?

It's probably because I don't use the default fonts.   I have a high
resolution display so the pixel size is small and the default fonts in Xastir
display very very small.  I'm running 'droid sans 17'  and that doesn't fit
the limited space reserved for those fields.

--
Ken - N7IPB
Email: n7ipb at wetnet.net
JID: n7ipb at jabber.wetnet.net
PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056  122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A
Entropy isn't what it used to be.