[Xastir] Old Ubuntu Installation Notes

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sun Jul 31 07:41:14 PDT 2016

I don't think the docs, Wikis, etc from the website is in Git nor should
do I think we could expect new users to really know how to use Git to
pull old documentation.  I guess my main point is that I hate to delete
stuff when people worked so hard on it and it might still have value.
Stuffing it into a corner for those narrow cases couldn't be too hard
but that's just my $0.02.

--David
KI6ZHD