[Xastir] Old Ubuntu Installation Notes

Kurt ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 13:32:03 PDT 2016

Only problem there is one has a pile of code sitting on a device they're satisfied with and sometimesone is forced to rebuild from scratch on a new distro.  That can be a real pita.  I generally don't updateuntil the system doesn't run well anymore. There's always the risk that one's "old code" won't work wellon the "new", "latest" and "greatest" OS. (Like Windows 10. MS's new snooper malware OS that turns onemachine into a torrent client for them!)
Kurt KC9LDH