[Xastir] Time for another official Xastir release?

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:25:02 PDT 2016

David,

Ubuntu auto updates from Debian as it is a derivative of Debian so the
priorities as I see things would be Debian and Fedora because all others
are down stream from them.

Once a release is in place, and BTW Debian just did a 2.0.7 of Xastir in
the last month, then noise for the down-streams and back-ports can be
made via filing bug reports that are in essence wish list requests.

Dave
KB3EFS