[Xastir] New member Intro and question

Joel Vazquez, AE4SR ae4sr.radioop at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:53:35 PDT 2016

Thanks for the input.

Lee: I'm using GraphicsMagic libraries.  it says it is version 1.3.23

Curtis and David: I update the installation with the Ubuntu build script
found in the installation wiki.  Made by KC0TFB and mod by K5DAT, since I
just upgrade the computer to Ubuntu 16.04.1.

Also, since the maps where not working I delete the geo files from the maps
folder.  Obviously now they will not work at all ;) but it was like that
since a year or so ago.  And that’s what I meant when I ask if someone can
forward it to me, the geo files, not the maps by them self...

Thanks,
Joel, AE4SR