[Xastir] PNG snapshots not working when installing from Ubuntu 16.10 packages

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 12:23:50 PDT 2017

Then you need to edit your ~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file to change all
ocurances of "/usr/share" to "/usr/local/share"

LOL on the font size when I copied it from the wiki. Anyway i think that's
why the maps aren't working - the above needs​ to be done if you compile
from source after first installing from a packaged version.

Lee - K5DAT