[Xastir] RasPi upgrade continued ...

Rob Noll rob at nollmail.com
Tue Aug 29 07:55:32 PDT 2017

Hi David and Jason,

I don't want to hijack this thread from the original poster, I just wanted
to mention this in case it helped shed any light on what he was
experiencing.
David - I don't think Xastir shows any errors but I will double check.  The
error I was mentioning occurs when trying to manually run lxpanel after
starting xastir and the panel disappears, while xastir is still running.

Rob