[Xastir] RasPi upgrade continued ...

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Tue Aug 29 07:48:52 PDT 2017

Hello Rob,

> If I try to
> manually run lxpanel from a terminal window while xastir is running, I get
> an error, I think it was something to do with "free()" but I don't remember
> for sure.  If you think it would help with the other gentleman's issue, I
> can get the exact message.

Without the error line, we're all just going to be speculating of what
might be happening.  Try to run Xastir from the command line and once it
has the issue, the terminal window that you started Xastir from should
contain a bunch of error information.  Send those error lines to the
list.  If you can't copy/paste that into an email, try to take a picture
of that and send the image to the list.

--David
KI6ZHD