[Xastir] RasPi upgrade continued ...

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Wed Aug 30 20:25:52 PDT 2017

Did you also enable VNC? There was a bug in the initial release of Stretch which makes the menu bar disappear when VNC is enabled.
To fix run these commands:
Code: Select all

sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade

Note.... If you are stuck without a menu bar then press [Ctrl] [Alt] [F6] to get to a command prompt.

Sent from my iPhone