[Xastir] Cygwin Users?

Kurt ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 1 12:45:28 PST 2017

How about Windows 8 on a TW801 tablet?  Possible?
I'd like to get a tablet version of Xastir for field use.  Struck out with the Nexus 7's and GnuRoot Debian and XSDL.  Can'tfind my bluetooth attached dongles.  The above versiondoesn't allow access to the /dev directory.  No matter what commands I type in the command line I can't find the paired dongle.   Emails to the author have been "unenlightening".(Well, it finds a B/T keyboard and mouse.)
Now maybe the same thing exists in WinBlows 'cause B/T in'doze kinda stinks.  But what the hay, might be worth the trouble?
I got Xastir running on a Pocket Chip but the screen is reallytoo smallish and a wireless mouse is mandatory.
Kurt KC9LDH