[Xastir] No iGate, please help

Den W2DEN at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 06:12:42 PST 2017

I have XASTIR running on a Pi 3 B with a TNC-Pi. All looks good. My
tracker shows up on the Xastir map as it should. The issue is Xastir
will not iGate. It will digipeat but not iGate.

The Pi is WiFi to my local internet router which looks OK... I have gone
over the settings multiple times with out success.
Using a different rig / computer etc. my tracker gets iGated without
issue. Switch to the Pi and no luck.

Call used is W2DEN. SSID -5 is my tracker, -7 the Pi Xastir (with a
successful digipeat) and -3 the other computer running APRSIS32 with
many igates.
You can find me on aprs.fl.

Any help would be appreciated.

--