[Xastir] Xastir <> Uronode

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sun Feb 19 18:40:41 PST 2017

Hello Peter,

I don't understand the question.  FBB and Uronode use Linux's AX.25
stack for "connected" sessions into them.  These programs are usually
run on BBS or KB2KB allocated packet frequencies in your area.  Xastir
can also use Linux's AX.25 stack but with "unconnected" packets on
frequencies typically on your regional APRS frequency.

I don't understand what you might be looking for here.  Maybe you can
elaborate on the ask.

--David
KI6ZHD