[Xastir] NWS radar overlay

Chris Pitre ve3ctp at cogeco.ca
Sun Jul 9 13:11:51 PDT 2017

I sent curt the pic directly I think the attachment was removed when I sent it to the group.
It shows the radar image overlayed on the map in uiview
ChrisVe3zo

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: David A Aitcheson <david.aitcheson at gmail.com> Date: 2017-07-09  16:09  (GMT-05:00) To: Xastir - APRS client software discussion <xastir at lists.xastir.org>, "Curt, WE7U" <curt.we7u at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [Xastir] NWS radar overlay
Curt,

Dig back in the email archive a bit... *NWS changed the URL's for the
Ridge Radar feeds*. Do to my being semi-homeless I have not gotten a
chance to update the Ridge Radar Geo files or any of the other Geo files
that need to be brought up to date.

Dave
KB3EFS