[Xastir] Does anyone know Hessu's email? Was:Re: APRS.FI ROBOT irritation

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:38:39 PDT 2017

*I DO NOT **do Google Gr**oups or **F**aceBook.*

What good is APRS or XASTIR if I can not update my position when I move?

If anyone knows a direct email address for *HEIKKI "Hessu" HANNIKAINEN*
*OH7LZB *I would appreciate your sharing it with me *directly / off list*.

*If you can not share his address then please forward this message to
him directly.*

Thank you

Dave
KB3EFS