[Xastir] Does anyone know Hessu's email? Was:Re: APRS.FI ROBOT irritation

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Jul 11 20:29:04 PDT 2017

If you pick a location and continually beacon that location for a given
callsign-SSID, aprs.fi will eventually accept your location.  If you
continually ping-pong a station (unique callsign-ssid) between two
locations, you'll never get it to show up on aprs.fi (or APRSISCE/32 for
that matter).

But right now, I don't think you're beaconing anything as KB3EFS. The
last you were heard at aprs.fi was 2017-06-26.  And that's not that
you're "locked out", you're just not getting any packets injected into
the APRS-IS.