[Xastir] Differences between aprs.fi and xastir?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Jul 25 06:51:24 PDT 2017

CW2227 is a CWOP weather station that does not appear on APRS-IS nor
firenet.  CWOP data is carried by a completely independent distribution
network for non-amateur radio weather station operators.  aprs.fi has a
feed from CWOP so the stations show up there.  See also:

https://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=CW2227

http://wxqa.com/ (CWOP home page)