[Xastir] Problems in recompiling xastir on Raspberry pi 3 including GraphicsMagick

Menga giuseppe.menga at polito.it
Sun Jun 25 10:57:02 PDT 2017

Hello David:
At the first trial I tried to follow the instructions without success, so I
found this post
https://yt7fms.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/build-xastir-from-source-2-0-9-graphicsmagick-problem/
mentioning the same problems, and suggesting to recompile GraphicsMagick. So
I did.
Before cleaning all things and starting anew (I even don't know how to do
it), I want to try to use the libraries that I already have.
I'm not a great expert of Linux, can you give me step by step instructions
on how to transfer .h and libraries on the right places?
I can also use symbolic link to do that?
Giuseppe
IZ1GCL