[Xastir] Reload Config in Xastir

Andrew Northam andrewbnortham at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:11:29 PDT 2017

Curt, thanks for the reply. I ended up creating a shell script to rewrite
the config, and load xastir, then kill at after 15 minutes:

sudo xastir &
TASK_PID=$!
sleep 900
kill $TASK_PID

Its for a temp sensor, on a raspberry pi, in an ammo can. I wrote most of
it up:
https://andrewbnortham.com/ke8fzt/xastir-raspberry-pi-1-wire-temp-sensor/

Thanks,
KE8FZT/Andrew