[Xastir] Maps

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Fri Nov 3 04:41:59 PDT 2017

Hi

With the help of many yesterday I was able to install xastir from source and get it to work – with one exception.  I forgot to save any maps from my previous binary version. Now although xastir works fine, I have no map displayed.  The map chooser shows geogratis.gc.ca and nationalmap.gov but selecting either of these makes no difference.  In my binary version, the default install gave me a couple of tiled *.fosm maps which worked fine.   Selecting the worldhi.map does work but does not provide a very nice map.  What do I need to do to get a map working?

Thanks.

Joe
Va3JLF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10