[Xastir] Maps

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 06:14:39 PDT 2017

Your maps are in a binary folder, you need to change this:

Then you need to edit your ~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file to change all occurances of "/usr/share" to "/usr/local/share"

Using nano edit auto map directories and the other maps files from /usr/share to /usr/local/share

Be careful to edit just the map directories and you should have your online maps again.
kd5mkv Steve