[Xastir] Maps

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Fri Nov 3 07:01:29 PDT 2017

Hi Steve

Thanks for this.  Actually I have already made those changes to /usr/local/share and the two maps DO appear in the Map Chooser but when I select either of them all I get is a grey background screen.  All the stations are there, just not the map.  Other than worldhi.map, I have two other maps in Map Chooser, geogratis.gc.ca and nationalmap.gov, but neither of them give me any map.

Joe

Sent from Mail for Windows 10