[Xastir] Map Chooser and map display question on Raspberry Pi

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 17:07:53 PDT 2017

Joe,

You could put those long files up on your web server site and send us
the link to them in a post to the reflector. My thinking would be to
make a Xastir directory under your ham radio directory on the website
but leave the rest of the website as it is; unless you want to do some
updates to it at the same time. Then those that want to look at your
configure file can do so with ease.

73
Dave
KB3EFS