[Xastir] Map Chooser and map display question on Raspberry Pi

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Sat Nov 4 19:03:41 PDT 2017

David

I placed the file on my onedrive cloud storage and the link to download it is

Xastir

Unfortunately the formatting of the file changes when I moved into the windows environment but hopefully you can switch it back.  Let me know if that does not work and I’ll see what else I can do.

Maybe I’ll be able to send it to you via email and then you can forward to the list.

Joe

Sent from Mail for Windows 10