[Xastir] Map Chooser and map display question on Raspberry Pi

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sat Nov 4 17:34:56 PDT 2017

Hello Joe,

I was talking more about just the top of it.  For example, this is what
I see on my system

--

             xastir 2.0.9 has been configured to use the following
             options and external libraries:

             MINIMUM OPTIONS:
               ShapeLib (Vector maps) ................. : yes

             RECOMMENDED OPTIONS:
               GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick (Raster maps) : yes (GraphicsMagick)
               pcre (Shapefile customization) ......... : yes
               dbfawk (Shapefile customization) ....... : yes
               rtree indexing (Shapefile speedups) .... : yes
               map caching (Raster map speedups) ...... : yes
               internet map retrieval ................. : yes (libcurl)

             FOR THE ADVENTUROUS:
               AX25 (Linux Kernel I/O Drivers) ........ : yes
               libproj (USGS Topos & Aerial Photos) ... : yes
               GeoTiff (USGS Topos & Aerial Photos) ... : yes
               Festival (Text-to-speech) .............. : yes
               GDAL/OGR (Obtuse map formats) .......... : yes
               GPSMan/gpsmanshp (GPS downloads) ....... : yes