[Xastir] non licensed callsign in my area

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 12:18:40 PDT 2017

It would be folly to drive around without a license, but I am not looking for

trouble. I set blocking parameter and I have run APRS, with Winaprs until I found Xastir 1.9.2 and migrated to Linux. I have learned a great deal from this forum and using "beep beep" and "you have mail" from winaprs in sounds folder!

Thanks Steve kd5mkv