[Xastir] iGate function

Peter Mallett peter.zl2bau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:38:45 PDT 2018

Hi all,

       I guess this question has been asked and answered lots of times
now but I can find the answer as yet.

I have a radion on APRS working 100 percent, well no I can`t say 100
percent otherwise I wouldn`t be asking this question.

Anyhow, the radio side is working as I think it should, the inet port is
working as it should I believe and in both places I have the Inet >
Radio and Radio > inet buttons pressed.

Now, I do not get any traffic sent from inet to the radio port, this is
without the station being heard on inet otherwise it wouldn`t be
rebroadcast on radio.

Any suggestions as to where I should look ??

Regards ..... Peter  ZL2BAU