[Xastir] Xastir crashing lxde desktop

Robert Sears kf7vop at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 09:43:10 PST 2018

This sounds like the same problem I was having a while back, and I think
it was written off as using the old Compass image but it does it with
later images as the build I am using at home on a monitor and the build
in my truck with a 7 inch i touch display does it too..

https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/compass/topic/6079844#146

It has been a long time since I did any APRS but I don't think I have
ever found a solution.

Robert/KF7VOP