[Xastir] Xastir not digipeating, can't figure out why.

Aaron Vogel aaron.vogel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 09:48:38 PST 2018

Tom,
If you take a look at the screen grab linked in my first email you'll see
"Digipeat?" is in fact checked. The TNC doesn't really do any digipeating
like others do, it's just a serial comm device.

The 30-min-interval beacon does show up in my TNC log and in the activity
view. The other thing I'm looking at is the radio itself shows a green led
when receiving and red led when transmitting. I'll see data come in but
nothing go back out.

I guess I have another, perhaps more fundamental question: how do I control
_what_ gets digipeated? For example, if I want it to act as a fill-in and
only digipeat WIDE1-1... where would I tell it to do this? If I wanted it
to digipeat everything... where would I tell it to do this?