[Xastir] Xastir not digipeating, can't figure out why.

Aaron Vogel aaron.vogel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:17:19 PST 2018

Okay, excellent, so THAT was the question I needed to ask. Yes, that MIGHT
be the thing then. Here in the Bay Area there's soooo many digis around
that the likelihood of hearing a WIDE1-1 is pretty low.

Okay, so that wasn't terribly clear I guess but glad it is now.

This does still work for me, since what I actually want is a fill-in
anyways, so I'll just have to get a little more tactical about my
testing... see if I can get my buddy to bring his Jeep and radio over to
hit me with some WIDE1-1 packets.

Thanks Curt, et al!!

----
Aaron Vogel