[Xastir] ?APRSD queries reporting all rx trafic including adsb, ais...

F1MHV F1MHV at free.fr
Fri Jun 22 07:43:53 PDT 2018

“Bonjour” Gilles,

Don’t stop-it but may be there is way to restrict the adsb forward from YAAC to xastir, or? I thought you had the adsb-rx connected directly to Xastir as per http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Display_Aircraft_and_Ships

Always nice to get your beacons on the other side of the pond 😉

73 de Cyril - DF1CHB/AM - F1MHV/M