[Xastir] ?APRSD queries reporting all rx trafic including adsb, ais...

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:56:23 PDT 2018

On Fri, 22 Jun 2018, F1MHV wrote:

> ?Bonjour? Gilles,
>
> Don?t stop-it but may be there is way to restrict the adsb forward from YAAC to xastir, or? I thought you had the adsb-rx connected directly to Xastir as per http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Display_Aircraft_and_Ships

Agreed, don't stop it!

I wrote the ADS-B and AIS scripts which convert the other protocols to APRS packets and inject them on Xastir's UDP port. It may be a bit tricky figuring out how to mark them as "special" so the APRS query ignores them. It probably should be looked at to see whether it's possible.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
APRS in Search and Rescue:  http://we7u.wetnet.net/search_and_rescue.html