[Xastir] Back to the old

C.L. Hollahan chris at hollahan.net
Wed May 9 18:35:34 PDT 2018

So I was running ver. 2.0.6 from the Ubuntu repo. I wanted to update, so I re-installed Ubuntu Mate on my raspi 2. Downloaded from Git and installed from there per the instructions on Xastir’s page. Some thing in the dependencies broke my bluetooth serial connection. Prior to install it was fine, several times. Each time after Xastir install I couldn’t get the connection to stay. I even tried on a Noobs install and got the same result. No biggie, I went back to the version in the repos and all is running good now. Didn’t know if anyone has had the same experience with a bluetooth serial TNC connection (/dev/rfcomm0).