[Xastir] Weather Stations

Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate gerry.creager at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 6 09:48:11 PST 2018

Sorry. I went into an intensive Cray update cycle and lost sleep and most
of my mind for awhile. I'm STILL not seeing anything on the CWOP
aggregation server (<= 24 hr retention in this instance) for N1JOV-7. I'm
not sure you've been transmitting. Is there another callsign/ssid I missed?

gerry

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 4:18 PM Dj Merrill <xastir at deej.net> wrote:

> Thanks Gerry.  It has been sending out data every 10 minutes since my
> note last night, so hopefully you'll see some data there today.
>
> -Dj
>

> On 10/30/2018 05:13 PM, Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate wrote:
> > Erroneous values are Quality Checked (and flagged in MADIS) but wouldn't
> > preclude the data from showing up. On the server I'm checking, we only
> keep
> > 1 day in the mysql dtabase, so if you can leave it running for a bit
> > longer, I can look at things. I was out all weekend, and didn't play
> > computer or ham radio... and yesterday I worked late and didn't get to
> look
> > at email much either.
> >
> > gerry

Gerry Creager