[Xastir] Send message function broken on Ubuntu Linux?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:19:06 PST 2018

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018, Tom Henderson wrote:

> Well I'll be darned! I had no idea that worked. Yes, I was able to pase into
> the message text box that way.
>
> However the CTRL-X, CRTL-C, and CTRL-V keys all work in the rest of my ubuntu
> applications.

We had to hack into the event stream many years back to catch a bunch of events and process them ourselves. I'm sure we didn't fully implement handling/pass-through of events we didn't care about at the time. It could be way back when that this broke (many years ago) unless this is a recent thing for you.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
Windows ate my homework!