[Xastir] Send message function broken on Ubuntu Linux?

Tom Henderson Tom at Henderson4.us
Wed Nov 14 13:27:05 PST 2018

No, it's not a recent thing. I just assumed it was a limitation of the
particular "windowing" framework xastir uses. Certainly not a major
issue for me. Especially now that you showed me how to use the center
button to paste.

Tom Henderson